MCR Property Group
Planning application submitted
The former Feltham Magistrates’ Court, originally built in 1902, is set to be converted into a mixed-tenure residential development. Situated within Feltham town centre conservation area, the proposed development has been designed to retain the original building’s existing façade and side elevations whilst creating a three storey new building. A total of 27 new homes are proposed, including apartments and a townhouse, and some will benefit from private balconies.
Derelict since 2016, the design for Feltham Magistrates’ Court responds sensitively to the character of the area; emphasising the existing building’s fenestration rhythm and detail whilst also embracing the local material palette and brick bond.