Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK also featuring in AJ’s top 100 UK practices. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Architect to work in our Leicester studio. This vacancy would be suitable for a candidate who has experience in Residential projects.
The successful candidate is required to:
- arb registration
- project running capability
- knowledge and understanding of UK planning policy
- very good comprehension of UK Building Regulations and British Standards
- experience of producing technical drawing packs and details for tender and construction
- experience of writing NBS specifications
- excellent presentation skills
- good ArchiCAD and Revit skills or an ability to learn new software quickly
- the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- excellent time management skills
- strong design skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- excellent communication skills
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 27th August 2021