Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK also featuring in AJ’s top 100 UK practices. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Part I Architectural Assistant to work in any of our studios.
The successful candidate is required to:
- postgraduate Part I degree (Architecture)
- strong design skills with a creative flair
- excellent presentation skills
- good ArchiCAD and Revit skills are advantageous
- interest and experience in the residential sector
- good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- enthusiasm for Architecture and a willingness to learn new things
- excellent time management, organisational and
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- good communication skills
- proficiency in AutoCAD and 3ds Max is desirable
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021