Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Architectural Technologist/Technician to work in any of our studios. This vacancy would be suitable for a candidate who has good technical experience and has worked on large scale residential projects.
The successful candidate is required to:
- bachelor’s degree in Architectural Technology
- project running capability at construction stage including liaising with construction teams on site
- strong knowledge and understanding of principles, techniques and methods used in different types of construction (timber frame, traditional,steel frame, etc)
- good working knowledge and understanding of building standards (Planning,Building Regulations, etc)
- good knowledge and understanding of CDM and Health and Safety
- the ability to prepare detailed construction drawing packages for both residential and commercial projects
- experience of writing NBS specifications
- good ArchiCAD or Revit skills or an ability to learn new software quickly
- the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- excellent time management skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- excellent communication skills
The following is also beneficial but not a necessity:
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021