Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Associate Architect / Director to work in our Birmingham studio. This vacancy would be suitable for a candidate who has good knowledge of the West Midlands market, strong technical and design skills and experience of leading a team.
The successful candidate is required to:
- arb registration
- good knowledge of the West Midlands market
- excellent leadership skills
- business generation and marketing experience
- experience of acting as lead consultant
- project running capability
- experience and interest in designing large scale residential projects
- knowledge and understanding of UK planning policy
- very good comprehension of UK Building Regulations and British Standards
- experience of producing technical drawing packs and details for tender and construction
- experience of writing NBS specifications
- excellent presentation skills
- good ArchiCAD and Revit skills or an ability to learn new software quickly
- the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- excellent time management skills
- strong design skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021