Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Technician to work in our Leicester studio, to ensure the smooth running of our IT systems.
The successful candidate is required to:an IT related qualification
- good working knowledge of various software packages
- good communication and organisational skills with a positive work ethic
- good problem solving and technical trouble shooting skills
- the ability to work independently and use own initiative
- a positive, ‘can do’ attitude towards work
- acting as the internal point of contact for IT issues, giving staff general assistance and escalating issues to our IT support provider when you cannot find a resolution
- daily and monthly routine tasks such as monitoring software usage and version control, research and costing of new hardware, password spreadsheets, setting up users, administrative tasks for print and file management software
- setting up IT facilities for meetings and ensure all equipment is in good working order
- assisting with Cyber security and GDPR compliance
- setting up and configuring new computer systems
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 20th August 2021