Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK also featuring in AJ’s top 100 UK practices. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant to support one of our Directors based in the Leicester studio. This is a temporary position, initially for 12-18 months.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- management of the Director’s diary activities including
- arranging meetings
- arranging travel and accommodation
- monitoring and managing the Director’s emails and correspondence
- screening calls and enquiries
- providing secretarial support – producing documents, reports and presentations
- assisting with project related tasks
- coordination, organisation and attendance at events as required
- social media/marketing/PR
- any other duties as may be required
The candidate is require to have:
- 5 GCSEs including a C (or equivalent) in English
- word processing to RSA stage II or equivalent
- NVQ level 3 in Business Administration or similar
excellent organisational skills
excellent communication skills
Good IT skills
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPDs and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 27th August 2021