Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK also featuring in AJ’s top 100 UK practices. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for either a full time or part time experienced Principal Designer (CDM 2015) to act as Principal Designer/CDM Consultant/Client Advisor to work in any of our studios.
The successful candidate is required to…
- provide support and advice to multi-disciplinary design teams and clients during the design and pre-construction stages of a wide range of projects to ensure their compliance with their statutory duties under CDM 2015
- be involved in defining the standards of the Principal Designer processes and procedures
- ensure compliance with CDM 2015 for projects frominception to completion
- undertake CDM reviews, audits and give CDM advice
The successful candidate is required to have…
- thorough knowledge and understanding of Construction Design & Management 2015 regulations
- knowledge and experience of undertaking risk assessments, finding solutions to eliminate/reduce/mitigate risks
- knowledge of building regulations and all relevant H&S regulations
- the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- excellent time management skills
- strong problem solving skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- an APS membership (IMaPS or CMaPS) or NEBOSH qualifications would be an advantage
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 25 June 2021