Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Clerk of Works / Site Inspector to work in our London studio on our Southern projects.
This role would be suitable for a candidate that had good Residential experience on both Affordable and Private Housing schemes
The successful candidate is required to:
- make regular visits to various sites to inspect and review all quality aspects and progress
- issue timely regular reports in a clear and concise manner
- communicate any deficiencies or areas of concern
- review the design information for compliance
- review compliance with NHBC, building regulations and fire regulations
- maintain record drawings as appropriate
- take measurements to ensure compliance
- undertake snagging and backsnagging activities
- review handover documentation
- attend handover stage
- undertake end of defects inspections
- be able to work independently as predominantly the role will include visiting a number of projects throughout each week
- have their own transport
- an ICWIC qualification would also be desirable
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Closing date: 8th January 2021