Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor to work in any of our studios.
This vacancy would be suitable for a candidate at an intermediate or senior level, who ideally has experience in the affordable housing sector.
The successful candidate is required to have…
• a MRICS qualification (or be part way through qualification)
• experience running their own projects
• a degree level qualification (or equivalent)
• a passion for client care
• experience acting as an Employer’s Agent
• good Microsoft Office skills
• the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• experience leading project teams & chairing meetings
• excellent time management skills
• the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• excellent communication skills
It would be advantageous (though not essential) for the candidate to have…
• knowledge/experience of Viability Appraisals/Assessments
• experience of acting as a Principal Designer/CDM-C
Why join our team?
• competitive salary
• pension scheme
• healthcare scheme
• perkbox discount account
• smart go travel scheme
• regular social events
• training and development
• promotion/progression routes
• mentoring system in place
• CPD’s and external training
• extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
• as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 13th November 2020