Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK also featuring in AJ’s top 100 UK practices. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Senior Architect to work in any of our studios.
The successful candidate is required to:
- arb registration
- project running capability
- knowledge and understanding of UK planning policy
- excellent comprehension of UK Building Regulations and British Standards
- extensive experience of producing technical drawing packs and details for tender and construction
- strong experience of writing NBS specifications
- experience of managing a project team and acting as client lead on projects
- excellent presentation skills
- good ArchiCAD and Revit skills or an ability to learn new software quickly
- the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- excellent time management skills
- strong design skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 17th September 2021