Award-winning rg+p is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary design practices in the UK also featuring in AJ’s top 100 UK practices. From our London, Birmingham and Leicester studios, we design and deliver fantastic spaces and places.
We are currently recruiting for a Urban Designer to work in any of our studios.
The successful candidate is required to:
- a passion for placemaking
- a good understanding of best practice urban design principles and UK planning policy
- relevant UK experience; particularly residential led mixed use communities
- a relevant degree (or equivalent) in Planning, Landscape Design or Architecture, ideally with a postgraduate degree/diploma in Urban Design
- a good knowledge of ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite or an ability to learn new software quickly
- the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- excellent time management skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- excellent communication skills
Why join our team?
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- healthcare scheme
- perkbox discount account
- smart go travel scheme
- regular social events
- training and development
- promotion/progression routes
- mentoring system in place
- CPD’s and external training
- extra day’s holiday for every 3 years’ service
- as much responsibility as you are prepared for!
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work & live in the UK without any additional approval.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV, detailing your relevant qualification and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 16th July 2021